R&G Cooper Construction provide civil engineering and groundworks in both the industrial and housing sectors, with national coverage. Many of our projects are complex and challenging but we will always endeavour to get the job done to a high standard, on time and within budget.
R&G Cooper Construction are approved providers for many local councils and approved providers to carry out section 278 works on highways.
The R&G Cooper Construction team are responsive, many of our civil engineering projects are bespoke designs to meet our clients needs. For domestic projects we work closely with clients to understand their needs and find the perfect solution.
We work closely with the other services available within the R&G Cooper group: R&G Cooper Fabrications and R&G Cooper Engineering.
We pride ourselves on being able to mobilise our teams quickly and client satisfaction is a priority.
We have been working with R&G Cooper Ltd for several years, R&G have completed several large manufacturing buildings for us, and we are currently in the process of building more. We highly recommend them, attention to detail is what Panel Graphic is all about and they completely understand this and work in the same way.
Steve Earl , Managing Director
Panel Graphic Limited
Our services include:
- Strip, piled and raft foundation solutions
- Construction of roads and sewers
- Crated surface water soakaway systems
- Attenuation systems and trenching works for the installation of services and service ducts
- Lay paving and paviours to create attractive outside spaces
- Construction of access roads and foundations for quarries and asphalt plant
- Build Retaining walls
- Design and build car parks
- Temporary hard standings
- The construction of weighbridges
- Concrete container walls
- Build concrete foundations for conveyors supports, silos and ancillary plant
- The installation of temporary bridges
- Silo foundations
- Full design and drawing service within R&G Cooper Fabrications
- All engineering solutions from R&G Cooper Engineering
We are always here if you have a project you’d like to talk about.